Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Son Alec!




Today Alec had his 22nd birthday. It is so hard at times to think that he is that old. He is a wonderful caring , loving, son, brother, and friend. I love the man he has become, and I love watching him continue to grow.

I share with you a picture of he and I from 2007. ( Click on photo to enlarge) ALSO ( I love my , much smaller, much cuter Red Sox Shirt in the today picture) .I had taken him to Boston to see a Red Sox game for his high school graduation present. It was such a wonderful time for us to enjoy all that Boston had to offer, and for me, to share with him the place I grew up. It was even more wonderful that he shares my love for the Red Sox with me, and I was able to show him Fenway Park for the first time in his life. The Red Sox played the Angels, his second favorite team, and it was an amazing lifetime memory that still brings tears to my eyese when I talk about it.

I hope Everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend . Be healthy, be sure to get in a workout , go for a run , or a hike, or a walk. Enjoy Life!






No comments:

Post a Comment