Sunday, December 5, 2010

I will admit it

I am having a hard time with the "increasing my calories cause I have reached my goal weight" thing. I have yet to do that. But I have also yet to be honest with the I am at my goal weight thing. 4 more pounds, that is what I want. Ok well 5. 5 more pounds, there, I said it, I wouldnt be sad if I lost 5 more pounds . on the other hand, I wouldnt be sad if I didnt lose 5 more pounds either.

I also want to say that if some stranger saw me on the street and we talked and they never knew me as an overweight person, and I mentioned I wanted to lose 5 pounds they would not say " I think your good" As I get now.

So that is where I stand. At some point I think I will need some therapy, I kid you not. this whole weight loss thing and having your brain catch up to your body is some tough stuff. You cant relate unless you have gone through it yourself. I know I look good, I know I am super super healthy and super fit. but seeing the scale have a "13" in front of the last number wouldnt be so bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment