Wednesday, March 24, 2010

no idea

what I am going to post about, but I thought it was time to update.

I thought I would start with birthday pictures!

YES! that is a cake, it was my yummy , worth every calorie , cause it was triple chocolate fudge cake. And the frosting is even better than the cake!
I woke up the morning of my birthday having lost 1 pound, pretty cool present if you ask me. I am here, one week later ( after eating cake ) down yet another pound. ( I have this odd thing that I dont record it till its been gone a week, just to make sure its really gone). So I can say ,that you can have your cake and eat it too!! When you work as hard as I have, yes you can!
I also got a little something that wasnt food, but I loved it just as much! I waited 40 years to get something in the little blue box!!


Onto fitness, my 10k is in a little over 8 weeks, I really really want to run it in less than 70 mins. I will be working on that over the next 8 weeks. I would like an 11 min mile. I am not a fast runner by any means, so I would be very happy with that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cake! Congrats on losing more weight too! I'm running my first 10K on June 5. I like your goal for yours. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete