Monday, March 15, 2010

March 16th , 2010

is my 40th birthday. Is the day that I have had in my head as a goal for the past 15 months. 15 months ago I made a choice to not have this day upon me , being 120 pounds overweight. I , for the first time in my life made a goal , and stayed with it. I am turning 40, not 120 pounds overweight, in fact, only 24 pounds away from my goal weight, and a size 10.
I feel better , healthier , than I ever ever have in my whole life. I do not mind turning 40 tomorrow, in fact, I am looking forward to the wonderful years my life will bring me now that I have this whole new fabulous life ahead of me!
My only regret is that I didnt do this sooner.

the time is going to go by, no matter what you do, dont waste it, take charge of your life now, you wont regret being healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh darn it..I just read this blog entry 4 days too late! Happy Birthday Tami! Your quite the success story and certainly great motivation that anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete