Sunday, June 26, 2011

New goal

I have a new weight loss goal.
I have found that it is very easy to get comfy with where you are, and even though that where I am at is totally fine, I do not like the comfy feeling.
I want to lose 5 pounds in the next 27 days. Totally do able. What is in 27 days you ask? My cousins wedding. Where I want to where a very sexy dress that I borrowed from my friend Katrina, and even though it fits just fine right now, I will feel very confident if I lose 5 pounds.
Losing those 5 pounds will also bring me to a new all time low. so two goals will be reached in one.

I will keep you all posted , next Sunday the 3rd, I will post again. I will be having a major cheat day on the 4th with Margaritas and cake pops, But other than that, I am cutting out all alcohol and sugar, even cutting back on my favorite fruits. Not cutting out carbs, but I do plan to cut out carbs after 5 pm.

Again, will keep you posted. :)

Love having goals , they keep you going in the right direction!

Have an awesome week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment