Friday, April 29, 2011

FIT BIE!!!!

I had an interview/ feature article go live today with MSN Fitbie you can read it here!

I love it, Angela did such a great job, I love it when it is right!

Anyone who knows me , knows that Jake was huge in b eing my gym buddy and weight loss buddy, I am not sure I would have been so successful without having him to go to the gym with, and to eat the right things with. I couldnt be a prouder mom!

They also gave proper credit to Smith Photos for the picture of me, But I am always wanting to pimp out someone/something I love, so I will give credit to Aileen and Smith photos anytime!

I also have fun stuff happening with the GroupHealth Magizine. We plan to have a fun photo shoot in the next couple of week, for the Summer edition. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.!

No comments:

Post a Comment