Sunday, June 20, 2010

15 to go!!

I cant believe I only have 15 pounds to go until I am at my goal weight!!! I have had an awesome day all day just thinking about that one!
Good week, even though I was busy busy busy , and had 3 nights in a row that I didnt even get home till after 9:30 , it was a good week. In the mist of all the chaos, I still managed to get in my 5 days of working out, a bunch of running, even with the bad leg.
I dont know if the losing 2 pounds last week was because it was just time to finally drop some weight, or if it was cause I had taken the previous week off from working out, to reset the body. I guess I will never know if it really worked and "reset" my body, but next time someone thinks about it and asks my advice, I Will tell them my results.


I have to leave you with a story from the gas station Saturday morning. It was raining and yucky, I was on my way to my nephews high school graduation, and I had on the dress in the post below. As I got out of the car to pump the gas, the man at the pump across from me gave me the up and down look, and smiled at me. I smiled back and went on with getting the gas. He then looked at me again, and said " I sure do appreciate such a pretty outfit on a day like today, thank you, you brightened my day" Why Thank you Strange man at the gas station, you brightened my day too!
Still strange to get use to though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment