Thursday, April 15, 2010

I think I am addicted to the gym

and to working out in general, I know that you should give the body a rest, I try to do that 2x a week. But every week, on my off days, all I want to do is go to the gym. I sit at home, and I I want to be at the gym, it just doesnt feel right not being there and getting that calorie burn in and that amazing feeling I have when I leave the gym. The feeling that you normally just hear about when people say they love working out, I ACTUALLY get it! I love doing something that I wasnt able to do a month ago, I love pushing myself past the point that I didnt think was possible.
I took a bootcamp class this week, and we did pushups 10 different times, for 20 seconds each time ( about 10 each time) I was the ONLY one in the class who did the real push ups ( Not Girly ones) the entire time. and there were men in the class. when I realized what was happening I was pumped! I loved it! what a feeling that I gave myself, no-one else, just me, and what I have done for my health.
I dont ever want to stop pushing myself beyond my limits, its such a cool feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment