Thursday, January 7, 2010

Really?

This is a message I got this morning on MYFITNESSPAL, from a member on there:


"just had to pop and in and tell you that you look amazing! There are a few people here on MFP that I jump on their profiles and look at there b/a pics to get encouragement and you are one of them... Thank you "

And another from this morning:

"Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! You are AMAZING! I'm SO proud of you! I tell lots of people I know, who want to lose a LOT, but feel like it's impossible, about YOU! You are LIVING PROOF! You GO girl!
"


I still find it hard to believe that someone is saying that to me. I mean, I get it, I understand what I have done is amazing and so hard to do, I really do get that, But I have a hard time believing that I am that person they are talking about.


I use to look at myself in the mirror when I was so overweight and think , that isnt me, I am not that big...



sometimes my mind still plays crazy games on me. I see my reflection and think its not me, then I realize, WOW, that IS ME! For a very long time I thought the mirrors at the gym for those fake skinny mirrors, untill I looked around at all the other people and noticed that they all looked normal in the mirror, so they must not be those skinny mirrors...


It takes a while for your head to catch with your body, in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment