Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I have been crazy busy

so much going on these last two weeks, Bretts going away party, then I had my huge Scrap Pink Fund raising event at the Nook, it has consumed my every free moment. Now I am just wrapped up in the last week with Brett's leaving, ( and just life in general)  He leaves for the Army on Sunday. 

 I will be back to my regular blogging next week, I just need to mental get through this weekend.


 I Want to share with you guys before I go a couple of pictures ( you know how I love pictures)  My husband and I are having our 10th wedding anniversary on Oct 6th, Here is a picture from our wedding, and one from our photo shoot a few weeks ago.   
Oct 2001 and Sept 2011  Ten year anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you do look good there great job on all that weight loss.

    ReplyDelete