Wednesday, July 6, 2011

GroupHealth Magazine has arrived and I am the centerfold!



Here it is , the link to the article that went out in the summer publication for GroupHealth Magazine. You can read it here . I was beyond excited when it showed up in the mail on Saturday, I wasnt expecting it so soon, ( not like I wasnt stalking the mail or anything, I wouldnt do such a thing) ;0)


And the picture again that was used is above.


I just love this, I love that this is me. I hope so badly that someone who is struggling with their weight, and who is feeling hopeless and lost, will read this and know that they can change their life too, and that they can feel as wonderful as I do. and it would the world to me if someone changed their life because they were inspired by my story.








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's amazing! What a fantastic photo.

    And I totally would've stalked the mail as well!

    ReplyDelete