Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaching lots of classes

I have been teaching alot of classes at the gym these last few weeks, it has been kind of crazy, going between two gyms, ( sometimes two in one night!) but I have been loving it! ITs hard not to love helping others feel good about themselves. The only problem with all this teaching is I have to keep coming up with new things, and that is very time consuming. I am thinking there needs to be an easier way to do this. I am someone that needs plans. I go to my classes with my note cards, and they take us through the hour. Sometimes I will come up with something that isnt on my note cards, but not often. Many times I will have too much to do, and I have to cut something out, but I would rather do that than have to try to add something, lol. Monday thru Thursday I teach, and come Friday I am so ready for the weekend, and to be out of the gym, I look forward to the nicer weather that will be coming our way so I can start running outside on a regular basis. This rain is really getting to me. IF anyone has any idead on how to cut down my planning time that would be great! Have a healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment